Monday, November 26, 2018

2018 11 thanksgiving


Denice and I were able to spend the Thanksgiving holidays with my Mommy in Crivitz, hosted by my sister Barbara and my brother-in-law Bob.

We had a great series of meals that started with a New Orleans treat at the Pearl in Menominee, Michigan. The food here is great and the restaurant is located right on the shore of the lake so the view in summer will be great.  Try it if you are in the UP sometime.

On Thanksgiving Day we were joined by Denice's sister Marijeanne and my brother-in-law Donnie.  We all went to the River's Edge in Green Bay for a Thanksgiving buffet.




  My Mommy, in the restaurant and at home. working on one of her puzzles


On Saturday, the whole family roadtriped from Crivitz to the Paine Art Center and Gardens in Oshkosh for their Nutcracker in the Castle exhibition.



 





 

 
 



 



 





It was a great Thanksgiving weekend with my crazy family--I would not have it any other way.


1 comment:

  1. Great time, Gary. And the Payne Center was really decked out great for the holidays. Grand architecture and 70 beautiful Christmas trees. Nice photos !

    ReplyDelete