Friday, July 12, 2019

2019 07 iola car show

THE IOLA CAR SHOWIOLA, WIJULY, 2019


I have been to the Iola (WI) Car Show and Swap Meet before but this year seemed to have the most cars that I have ever seen here. The swap meet is enormous but it is nice to see an emphasis on viewing cars as well. 
 









 







 



 



 
 


 


Two things were added to the Iola show this year: The Waupaca Area Model Railroaders and a very, very, very small flea market of non-auto-related stuff.


The definition of celebrity is wide ranging at an auto show but it was kind of cool to meet Butch Patrick (Eddie of The Munsters fame). 



So, if you ask me, the best classic car is the 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air in candy apple red colors. Here are a few I saw at this event (which ought to tell you how many cars were there).





The Wagon version

The Dragster

And...the only version I could even come close to buying.



No comments:

Post a Comment