Monday, October 10, 2022

2022 08 Diapason: Grace White In Forest Shadow

This piece began its life during Shake Rag Alley (Mineral Point, WI) Art Adventure in August of 2022. This class was If the Shoe Fits with Lorraine Reynolds.

Lorraine

The class goodies

Here is the work by my fellow attendees:











My work began with an ironing board, a wooden shoe form and a bunch of goodies.



Because this was a one day class I did not get very far at Shake Rag. At home I got to do my painting and attaching before this appeared.






Thus we have Diapason: Grace White In Forest Shadow, 2022. 32"H X 11"W X 6"D. Ironing Board, Tin Candle Holder, Decorative Wood (3), Metal Round, Metal Face, Model Railroad Track, Wood Shoe Form, Organ Stop, Music Holder, Paper and Nails (27).



No comments:

Post a Comment