Friday, January 4, 2019

Under the Pakistani Bus

Under the Pakistani Bus


Here is the fourth Holy Roller made in the on-line class led by Michael deMeng.


This concept started with a picture file I have had for years of the art that is the bus in Pakistan.

I did not have a bus in my toy collection so I selected this damaged old toy truck.




I added to the truck bed a rusty grain scooper. Then I went on the hunt for the "holy" figure who would ride on this roller. I choose one of the WWF wrestlers I have in a box and found a piece of decorative metal to add to the mix.



A plastic bear head was added to the human body.


I decided that to reach for the Pakistani bus style I would collage on some of the truck base rather than rely on just paint. 


After working on the whole structure for a few sessions, I was done with all I wanted to add and paint.





So we have, Under the Pakistani Bus.


No comments:

Post a Comment