Saturday, July 8, 2023

2023 07 Sparks Carry Within Them the Wish To Be Relieved Of The Burden Of Brightness

Andrea Matus deMeng and her class sample at Shake Rag Alley

In an earlier blog (2023 06 Explorations of the Wandering Mind with Andrea Matus deMeng) I talked about my experiences in her class making a triptych collage. 

Here is my process photos for the triptych I made.

We started with 2 12"X12" and a central 12"X16" cradled board

The opening collage

Audition #1 of the central figure

Planning the triptych

Audition #2

Audition #3


By the time we had our critique at Shake Rag with Andrea, this is as far as the triptych got. It was the fourth version of the collages and while I was happy with the work I knew when I got home I would have some work to do.








Thus we have Sparks Carry Within Them the Wish To Be Relieved Of The Burden Of Brightness. The two smaller panels are 12" x 12" while the central panel is 16" X 12".

No comments:

Post a Comment